Session 4: Improving heat network efficiency to achieve net-zero targets
Heat networks are a key element in the Government’s plans to decarbonise and meet net zero. However, to do this they need to be run efficiently and deliver cost effective, reliable heat.
This webinar will demonstrate how we are changing the traditional approach to operating communal heating systems levering the advances in communication and digitisation.
- Key elements effecting the efficiencies of your heat networks
- What effect could this have on your brand?
- Regulations impacting heat networks
- What is Optimise?
- Energy Centre > Secondary System > Property
- Optimisation results
- Real carbon savings addressing the climate emergency
- Benefits for residents
The webinar presenters are:
Alex Livingstone – Head of Energy Services
Furqan Arif - Energy Analyst
The webinar is now available on demand by completing the form below.
*For those working in local authorities, housing associations, private developers, contractors and consultants - with responsibility for developing and managing heat networks